Saturday, March 5, 2011

In My Mailbox 2/27-3/5

For possible review (on bookloons.com):
Orchards by Holly Thompson
Elizabeth I by Margaret George
I am J by Cris Beam

Won:
Cleopatra (Audio CD) by Stacy Schiff
The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles by Julie Edwards
The Promises She Keeps by Erin Healy

Swaps on Swap-Bot:
Dracula by Bram Stoker
The Time Machine by H. G. Wells

Bought:
Formed of Clay (eBook) by Thea Atkinson

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ricki:

    I stopped on over for a visit, and look what I see! A cover of Formed of Clay. Wow. I'm so grateful you posted it.

    I hope you enjoy the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea,I'm hoping to read it after I finish the 2 ebooks I am currently reading and then 1 more that I have had for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am J looks like a really interesting book. Happy reading!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete