Saturday, April 16, 2011

In My Mailbox 4/10-4/16

This is Borders' last weekend (for the one by me), so I admit I went a little overboard, but who could resist no book higher than $2.50?

For possible review elsewhere:
Master and Apprentice by Sonya Bateman
Surrender the Dark by L. A. Banks
Rotters by Daniel Kraus
Faerie Winter by Janni Lee Simner
Flip by Martyn Bedford

Swap on Swap-Bot:
The Bourne Sanction by Eric Van Lustbader

Bought at Borders:
Drood by Dan Simmons
The Night Villa by Carol Goodman
Hexbound by Chloe Neill
The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
The Way to Fairyleland by Belen Ramos
The Devlin Diary by Christi Phillips
A Density of Souls by Christopher Rice
FearScape by Simon Holt
The Named by Marianne Curley
The Dark by Marianne Curley
The Last Days of Judas Iscariot by Stephen Adly Guirgis
Rabbit Hole by David Lindsay-Abaire
The Laramie Project by Moises Kaufman

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!
    Awesome IMM :)
    I wish I went shopping at that Borders (lol).
    Have fun reading all those wonderful books.

    -Memrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take me a long time to get to them, but I couldn't pass up the amazing deal (even if the reason for it was sad).

    ReplyDelete