Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Elsewhere Online: May 2011

As you may have guessed from my In My Mailbox posts, I review for another website (bookloons.com). As I cannot post my reviews there and here, but I would still like to count the books I read for the challenges, I am going to have a post like this at the end of the every month listing the books I reviewed and what challenges the went towards.

Author: Kim Culbertson
Challenges: Young Adult Contemporary, International, 100 Books in a Year

Author: Michael Kortya
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Horror & Urban Fantasy, Historical Fiction, All-Male Review, 100 Books in a Year

Author: Bianca Turetsky
Challenges: Debut Author Challenge, YA Historical Fiction, 100 Books in a Year

Author: Clare O'Donohue
Challenges: Mystery & Suspense, Chick Lit, Cozy Mystery, 100 Books in a Year

Author: Priya Parmar
Challenges: Historical Fiction, 100 Books in a Year

Title: Western Classics
Author: Graphic Classics
Challenges: Graphic Novel, 100 Books in a Year

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete