Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox 7/24-7/30

For review (on bookloons.com):
Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey

Won:
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Original Sin by Beth McMullen
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Swaps on Swap-Bot:
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright

Ordered from Paperbackswap:
In the Garden of Iden by Kage Baker

This fun weekly meme comes from The Story Siren.
All images come from Goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read Glow. I'm hearing good things about it.

    I managed to snag a signed copy of The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (for $5), but I haven't read it yet. I don't want to break the spine!

    ReplyDelete