Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox Borders Editions

I went to Borders for the last time, and as I bought a ton (of manga), I thought it needed a special post.

Elixir by Hilary Duff
Arcadia Falls by Carol Goodman
The Butterfly Cabinet by Bernie McGill
The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin
The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming
Death and the Running Patterer by Robin Adair
The Golden Key by Melanie Rawn, Jennifer Roberson, & Kate Elliott
Brody's Ghost Book 1 by Mark Crilley
My Bad! by Rize Shinba
Alice the 101st Vol. 1 by Chigusa Kawai
Alice the 101st Vol. 2 by Chigusa Kawai
Summoner Girl Vol. 1 by Hiroshi Kubota
Double Cast by Ellie Mamahara & Takana Mizuhashi
Honey/Chocolate by Nanao Okuda
Gossip Girl: For Your Eyes Only Vol. 1 by Cecily Von Ziegesar & HyeKyung Beak
March Story Vol. 1 by Hyung Min Kim & Kyung Il Yang
Nightschool: The Weirn Books Vol. 3 by Svetlana Chmakova
Nightschool: The Weirn Books Vol. 4 by Svetlana Chmakova
When the Heavens Smile by Aki Senoo
Nightmare Insepctor Vol. 1 by Yumekui Kenbun

1 comment:

  1. I went to the border's closing sale about 2 weeks ago, very sad that they closed, but the sales were good... anyhow, happy reading! My IMM is at: Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete