Monday, November 28, 2011

YA Series Challenge Recap


I do read a lot of YA series, so the YA Series Challenge was a relatively easy one. What I found a little difficult, though, was that the series had to have at least 3 books in it, and a lot of the series I have read are just starting and only have 1 or 2 books out yet, so I didn't know if they counted or not. I am not sure if I will do this next year or just stick with eh 1st in a Series Challenge and maybe pick up the 2nd in a Series Challenge. For the level I chose of Trying It Out (3-5 books), here's what I read:

1. Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper
2. Summer by Eden Maguire
3. The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
4. The Book of Three by Lloyd Alexander
5. The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

No comments:

Post a Comment