Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Young Adult Contemporary Challenge Recap


One of my favorite challenges this year was the Young Adult Contemporary Challenge. I knew I read a lot of YA genre fiction, but I never paid attention to how much contemporary I read, too - 13 exactly. I think I will do this one again as it offered a nice change of pace. Here's what I read:

1. Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
2. I Am J by Cris Beam
3. You Killed Wesley Payne by Sean Beaudoin
4. Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo
5. The Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett
6. Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
7. Who What Wear by Olivia Bennett
8. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
9. Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
10. In Zanesvilles by Jo Ann Beard
11. Reasons to Be Happy by Katrina Kittle
12. Freshman by Corinne Mucha
13. Bunheads by Sophie Flack

No comments:

Post a Comment