Friday, July 10, 2015

In the Box: June 2015 Awesome Pack

Late posting on this again!  June, though had an awesome Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack. The subscription is $44.99 a month and you can choose the Big Kid option (for those without kids - like me), or the Family option.  Their site does not have referral links set up yet, nor can you log into your account yet, but they do have a referral program, so if you do decide after reading my review to try it, I would very much appreciate if you told them you heard about it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.

For June, the main game was Helios (a $64.99 value) from Z-Man Games. I received some Z-Man games last month, and already knew this was a great game publisher.  Helios is based on fantasy/mythology, so I know I will love it!

My smaller game this month was really small!  Karma Mini Round (a $5.00 value) is a mint-tin sized portable card games by the makers of Set (which is one of the best games ever!).  I also received this box of 10 Wild & Wonderful puzzles (a $36.99 value), which I busted open immediately.

The collectible this time was a Series 1 Micro Figure (a $3.95 value).  As they are not LEGO, I really had no interest and already traded them.  However, the Awesome Pack swag this month was a cool bookmark, which I love!

Aside from the colectible which was a bust for me, this month's Awesome Pack was awesome!  The items actually added up t0 an amazing $110.93 value, and I got it all for $44.95, which included shipping.  If you would like to subscribe, once again, I ask that you say you heard it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.  (Please note: as games and collectibles can vary in price based on demand, I tried to take the price from the manufacturers site whenever possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment