Saturday, December 5, 2015

In the Box: November 2015 Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss

This was another great Fresh Fiction box !  Once again, it contained three prints: Denial by Lisa Renee Jones, Dukes are Forever by Anna Harrington, and Murder Under the Mistletoe by Terri Reed. This month, there were 4 ebooks again (actually 5, since one had two copies - one for me and one for a friend).  I received The Business of Love by Anna James, Always on My Mind by Kelsey Browning & Nancy Naigle, Joy to the Worlds by Maia Chance, Janina A. Southard, Raven Oak, & G. Clemans, and Teased to Death by Gina LaManna.  I am most excited about Joy to the Worlds, which is a holiday anthology of speculative fiction, but it only came as an epub.

The swag was more to my liking this month than last.  The candy canes were smashed, but that's OK.  The foam snowman ornament was fun to put together and the kleenex are always useful.  I love the magnet, but I could take or leave the bracelet.

Another great Fresh Fiction Box Not to Miss.  While this month had 3 paperbacks, each box will have at least one paperback and 3-6 ebooks, along with swag, for $25 a month (you can skip months). 

No comments:

Post a Comment