Sunday, March 6, 2016

In the Box: February 2016 Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack

This month's Awesome Pack Big Kid Pack was about back to their normal shipping schedule (I think it just felt a little late due to February being a short month).  The subscription is $44.99 a month and you can choose the Big Kid option (for those without kids - like me), or the Family option.  Their site does not have referral links set up yet, nor can you log into your account yet, but they do have a referral program, so if you do decide after reading my review to try it, I would very much appreciate if you told them you heard about it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.

For December, the main game was Codenames (a $19.99 value) from Czech Game Editions.  I have seen this at the store and thought like it looked like a fun party game.  Now I need to have a party so I can play it.

This month, I received a small game and a puzzle. The game was 5 Crowns Mini Round (a $5.00 value) from Set Games.  Mini Rounds are Set's portable versions of their classic games. The puzzle is Lighthouse(a $7.99 value) from Mega Puzzle's Vibrant series.  The artwork is gorgeous and the the box is incredibly well-made for a puzzle.

The collectible this month was a Drax Guardians of the Galaxy Dorbz (a $7.95 value) from Funko.  This is so aDORBZable (he he).  I also received these cool Dark Side of Oz Tin Man Standard Deck Protectors (a $3.99 value) from Ultra Pro.  This month's Awesome Pack swag was the poster again.

This month was a total hit for me with Awesome Pack, but the lowest value one ever.  It came in at an $44.92 value, and I paid $44.95, which included shipping. If you would like to subscribe, once again, I ask that you say you heard it from me, rickimc [at] aol [dot] com.  (Please note: as games and collectibles can vary in price based on demand, I tried to take the price from the manufacturers site whenever possible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment